Labels

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Handmade Palettes

Hey everyone :) I just wanted to share with you something I made just yesterday.


This is my very own, handmade (by me) eyeshadow palette. 
I spent all yesterday converting my e.l.f. compacts (click here)
and decided to make my own palettes, and this is the first one.


Measurements:
Full Palette: 6.5 x 3 x 0.5 inches
Metal insert: 2 x 5.5 inches

The whole palette is made of thick cardboard and glue.


I decorated it with just some cupcake themed paper I had at home.
I also stuck some velcro to the edges to keep it closed.


The palette holds 20 eyeshadows from the Collection 2000 palettes.
I also put in 2 colors from my 120 Color Palette.
There are some neutrals, and some colors, mattes and shimmers.
Just everything I might need if I'm going away :)

I'll have a tutorial coming soon :)

Hope you like it :)

Anna xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment